Immodicus strongly supports widespread anti-piracy initiative developed with the input and support from the International Recording Media Association (IRMA), Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA), the Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA), the Business Software Alliance (BSA), the Software Information Industry Association (SILA), the Interactive Digital Software Association (IDSA) and the International Federation of the Phonographic Industry (IFPI).
Immodicus is constantly reviewing and improving our internal guidelines and procedures in order to protect intellectual property rights of our clients. These guidelines and procedures are understood and maintained by all levels of our organization.
If one of the following software packages are used on a customer's source, these packages require distribution agreements (even if they are used on a free basis) to be filed with the vendor. Immodicus must receive acknowledgement of any of the appropriate distribution agreements before we can approve replication.
Additional Phone Numbers and Websites
The Business Software Alliance
- http://www.nopiracy.com/ | http://www.bsa.org/
***Get a copy of SoftScan®, and MacScanTM, BSA's Software Scanner Audit Tool, the free anti-piracy tool designed to help you find licensed and unlicensed software installed on your computer systems.***
- International Anti-Counterfeiting Coalition http://www.iacc.org/
- Interactive Digital Software Association http://www.idsa.com
- International Federation of the Pornographic Industry http://www.ifpi.org
- International Recording Media Association http://www.recordingmedia.org
- Motion Picture Association of America http://www.mpaa.org
- Optical Video Disc Association http://www.ovda.org
- Software & Information Industry Association http://www.siia.net
- Video Software Dealers Association http://www.vsda.org